City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

soriano was never getting that position- Tottenham chairman was understood to have won support from Premier League clubs including United, Liverpool and Arsenal and will now stand unopposed on Tuesday afternoon.

I'm shocked.

That's pretty bizarre even for uefa! Spurs apparently have more European influence than us?!

Throw enough shit and it sticks. Mind you if we do get any kind of representation at pl/uefa level we would truly be pilgrims in an unholy land. Do people seriously think there's no collusion going on against us?

All we can do is do our talking on the pitch :-)

Let me get this straight Levy who runs a less club and was also involved in the Super League in fact to s greater extent than us and just generally seems like the sort of person you wouldn’t want to be around is preferred to anyone at City Odd Can Khaldoon not pally rather than Tixi isn’t is chairmen usually rather than DOF or CEO ? Hasn’t he got more Charisma and pull with his connections outside football won’t that interest other owners

Get a really strong impression that Soriano and Berrada aren’t liked at all within the world of football.

Villa were hawking Grealish around to avoid us, before us having to get Khaldoon involved.

The Kane debacle

Really struggle signing players not on a release clause.

I’d imagine Txiki has a lot of relationships within the game due to his high playing and DoF profile, but the other 2 seem pariahs
The hatred of City from rival clubs is nothing to do with Soriano and Berrada. It is driven by envy and racism. Our rival clubs are operating as a cartel. The poison pen letter from the hateful eight proves that. They meet each other in New York restaurants, LFC have hacked into our systems, LFC and MUFC carried out a smear campaign against us during the FFP case, they brief against us all the time. It is obvious that Levy has been in touch with other clubs during the Kane saga. Villa only sold Grealish to City because they had no choice.

Ah see why levy didn’t want to talk to us about Kane the other premier probably told him they’d vote for him! Maybe Ferran soriano now realise no fucker likes us and they are all colluding together and through the media to keep us down!

soriano was never getting that position- Tottenham chairman was understood to have won support from Premier League clubs including United, Liverpool and Arsenal and will now stand unopposed on Tuesday afternoon.
It seems certain that ECA board member Ed Woodward was pivotal in this decision. It also seems clear to me that this is Levy's payback for, as he stated himself, "Not selling Kane to City at any price."

Interestingly, Chelsea supported Soriano while Arsenal and Liverpool supported Levy

Also reported:

"Soriano, the other candidate for the position, had received support from Chelsea as well as the Spanish clubs.While it was not enough to trump Levy to the role, the Manchester City chief will instead operate as an observer on the ECA board until the next seat becomes available"

Which Spanish clubs though?!

Ah see why levy didn’t want to talk to us about Kane the other premier probably told him they’d vote for him! Maybe Ferran soriano now realise no fucker likes us and they are all colluding together and through the media to keep us down!

I think he's known that for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.