City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Ah see why levy didn’t want to talk to us about Kane the other premier probably told him they’d vote for him! Maybe Ferran soriano now realise no fucker likes us and they are all colluding together and through the media to keep us down!
One sad part is the player missing out on trophies due to all of this

I hope we are keeping records of all this colusion and cartel on a computer not connected to the interweb !

I can see us only being allowed to deal with a certain number of clubs in the future regarding transfers.
Like being told by the "authorities" which shops we're allowed to enter and purchase goods.
Welcome to today's football as of the cartel

The British media lump the Arab owned clubs together but in France PSG are the leading club who bring in economic interest into Ligue 1. They have domestic rivalries with Marseille for instance but they don't have a powerful rival club(s) who would seek to exclude them from competitions. So in France, PSG are the dominant club. In England, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc have formed a covert alliance of sorts and hence the domestic UK media play on this.

The financial media know full well that the City and PSG are run on a completely different basis. PSG are financed by the Qatari state. MCFC are not hence City group took on a debt issue recently for $650m and raised $500m from Silverlake investments for an equity stake in City. I think it is clear that PSG are state-owned. Manchester City are not although if you were a Man Utd fan I could see why you might think we were as there are state functionaries running City.

Yes, City and PSG have completely different models and I don't doubt the financial media are aware of the differences.

But, how many times do you need to be told that, whilst not state owned, we have benefited from Abu Dhabi state funding? As it happens all perfectly legal and within FFP rules...

I mentioned Mubadala in the sportswashing thread and gave you a long and detailed reply of how Abu Dhabi money filters into CFG. You have ignored this.

Yes, City and PSG have completely different models and I don't doubt the financial media are aware of the differences.

But, how many times do you need to be told that, whilst not state owned, we have benefited from Abu Dhabi state funding? As it happens all perfectly legal and within FFP rules...

I mentioned Mubadala in the sportswashing thread and gave you a long and detailed reply of how Abu Dhabi money filters into CFG. You have ignored this.
How have we tho ?

I can see us only being allowed to deal with a certain number of clubs in the future regarding transfers.
Like being told by the "authorities" which shops we're allowed to enter and purchase goods.
What a load of nonsense.

Club's are still going to be taking our money. We just refused to go for a ride with Levy on the price. Now he has a pissed off star player.

I really wouldn't be concerned about Soriano stepping down, hes been replaced by Levy ffs. Spuds are playing against a load of part timers this season, not exactly smashing the doors down of the european elite are they.

I can foresee the players themselves perhaps with Agent agreement insisting on Release Clauses being part of the Contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.