City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

The accounts will just be so much fiction, produced by the filthy cheating oil club.
For the real numbers, see the red shirts next set of nonsense.

I am sure we did the account in September in previous years maybe we are allowed a delay for pandemic or where but not sure about this year
The deadlines were extended, I think by 3 months, for Covid. Not sure if we took up that extension or not

20/21 accounts will be being prepared now by City's accountants, they don't however actually have to be filed at Companies House until the end of March 2022. 19/20's were only filed on 1st July this year (3 months extra allowed due to Covid) and 18/19's on 7th April 20.

They may be released by the club prior to that though.

Any idea when the FFP premier league thing might read it's head again? I'm kind of expecting another CAS situation to suddenly drop on us at some point?

Any idea when the FFP premier league thing might read it's head again? I'm kind of expecting another CAS situation to suddenly drop on us at some point?
I'd have thought about the same time we go above the dippers and rags in the table? That's generally been the case previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.