City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

When do we play the rags?
Rather like UEFA, the PL are trying desperately to avoid this being tried, as they would be laughed out of court. They have read what CAS said about claims that City's accounts were not a true record. PL credibility is shot if the case proceeds.
The little difficulty is that the PL acts as judge and jury with no appeal.
City would take them to court and win on grounds of unfairness.

Rather like UEFA, the PL are trying desperately to avoid this being tried, as they would be laughed out of court. They have read what CAS said about claims that City's accounts were not a true record. PL credibility is shot if the case proceeds.
The little difficulty is that the PL acts as judge and jury with no appeal.
City would take them to court and win on grounds of unfairness.
I would guess that UEFA and the PL have enough on their hands after having to back down over sanctions to Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc. in the Super League affair. Do they really want to push another club into their camp by a imposing sanctions on City?

I would guess that UEFA and the PL have enough on their hands after having to back down over sanctions to Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc. in the Super League affair. Do they really want to push another club into their camp by a imposing sanctions on City?
Uefa are leaving us alone......... for now. PL are between a rock and a hard place: red shirts complaining vs our accounts a true and fair record.

I think there may be a new toy in town for uefa premier league etc to play with also I think we have to much ammo to hammer so called organisations

The Premier League are under pressure from the red shirts for something to be done.

So they've opted to be seen to be doing something, while actually doing nothing.

Whilst they leave it hanging they are actually doing something in that they are allowing the red shirts and their shills to continue propagate the "cheat" narrative.

That's why they will never, ever admit we've done nothing wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.