City fined €3000 by UEFA

Let's get a pool going and fill it with all our useless shrapnell. I have some Cuban pesos and some caribbean dollars that I could Chuck in

I've a George V gold plated penny I used for tossing up when I reffed the hooligans of the Gorton and District Sunday League. I wouln't mind it goin' to the tossers and hooligans at Uefa!

Nice earner this isn’t it , absolute bunch of tossers have stolen our game , absolutely detest football now

They are just a load of smellfungus ninnyhammers............................ they are words, look them up I loved it!! They are however not swear words!!

The more I read about the stupid fools at EUFA the more I think we should just tell the lot of them to go boil their heads we will start our own competition!!!!
They're also fopdoodles!

I know there's financial implications etc... but I haven't been to a Champions League game for a couple of years and I wont go again. I'm personally done with UEFA but I understand the club needs to be in their competition, but I think UEFA (and FIFA) come to that are the absolute enemies of football, they are a disgrace.

I have just read through the list posted by @Blueknows. It is just a straight forward money grabbing exercise. Loads getting done for 'late kick off'. I bet not one kick off was delayed by 30 seconds and it certainly was not bad enough for anyone to comment on it, absolute piss take.

Oh and the dippers get the same fine as us. we wore a logo 3cms too big, they threw fireworks !!!!!

They are just a load of smellfungus ninnyhammers............................ they are words, look them up I loved it!! They are however not swear words!!

The more I read about the stupid fools at EUFA the more I think we should just tell the lot of them to go boil their heads we will start our own competition!!!!
WOW pet this really has got your blood pressure raised.Its the nearest I`ve actually seen you come to swearing.GO ON HAVE A GO we wont mind. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.