City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

Do we have to pay it ? To be pedantic could we not appeal this all the way to CAS again ?

I know we did a lot of diving, time wasting, rolling back onto the pitch from off the pitch, running out of our dugout causing a ruckus etc. It was the biggest load of shithousing I’ve ever seen from City.

But they also did a lot of diving and time wasting in the first leg, then went round overtly and overly fouling our players in the second leg to the point where they were a bit out of control, were also running out of their dugout and were also part of the same ruckus where Savic headbutted Raheem and pulled Grealish’s hair.

We were literally both as bad as each other over the two legs, yet we’re the ones who get a fine and they don’t?! It’s either both of us or neither of us, surely?!
If 5 bookings equal a 14.000 fine, what's the betting that all UEFA referees are under instructions........................................................

I can't understand the outrage here. We received five cautions. UEFA rules state that teams receiving five cautions in a single game will be sanctioned. They are just following the rules, as they do with every other team.

You might argue that some of the cautions were soft, but that's down to the referee, not UEFA.

You might say it's unfair that four cautions and a dismissal is worse than five cautions, but the player sent off will receive a fine and a ban, which is arguably a more severe punishment than ours. You could argue that this deserves a club punishment as well, but that would require a rule change I presume.

Blame either our players for their poor discipline, or the referee for being biased against us, not UEFA on this occasion.
Who allocates the referee........ oh that'll be UEFA. I'm sure that they instruct their ref allocations on what to do with teams they have issues with. Like that bald Norwegian guy that fucked Chelski royally and has never been seen again.

Here’s how to do it. Marseille (fans) v Feyenoord.

UEFA Mafia display, then pyros.

14386-B01-34-B5-4793-8-FEB-1-FB8-E839-AB6-B.jpg

AF6-D85-F9-3549-4-E53-AB14-B7-EC989-A0-BDC.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.