City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Not read the whole thread (sorry!) but match starts and half time restarts rely on both teams to be ready. Is this taken into account in the analysis or does the home team cop overall responsibility?

If Away Teams slow things down perhaps we can get Kola or Big Nige back to bang on their dressing room doors?

Also, did I read that in the North Stand development the changing rooms are being moved so that the Away Team are 30 secs further away from the pitch?

We weren’t fined over £2M and it’s a shame we’ve no journalists left who are interested in printing the truth.
We were fined £1.24M for delaying the restart in 8 matches from January 2024. We’d already paid the other amount, £850K (£390K for 2022/23). Seems like a ridiculous thing to get charged for when you’ve been done plenty of times previously.
Whether we like it or not, TV drives the revenue and demands a consistent kick off time and we’ve not delivered on numerous occasions. Personally I don’t give a stuff one way or the other (although I have noticed us being late out several times) but I really don’t think this is a ‘get at city’ situation.
I suspect we think it’s a price worth paying if we keep winning the league!

In August 2023, Crystal Palace were fined £220,000 (£70,000 suspended) for delaying kick-off in two matches in the 2022-23 season. Palace made submissions during a hearing which were later made available to the public but City have entered into a settlement agreement and have declined to comment. Look at that Palace fine for 2 games….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.