City Friendly Pubs in London

wahooblue

Yank here. Bringing the kids and wife to Paris/London/Greater England for a week in April. We will be in London for the Derby at OT. Does anyone know of a good pub to watch the match. We will be in staying near the Farringdon tube stop. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wahooblue said:
Yank here. Bringing the kids and wife to Paris/London/Greater England for a week in April. We will be in London for the Derby at OT. Does anyone know of a good pub to watch the match. We will be in staying near the Farringdon tube stop. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
wont the wankers be up in stretford for the game, so all the pubs will be safe

mac said:
wahooblue said:

Ha! Probably so. We are staying with two VERY big friends so I am not so not much worried about safety...more interested in finding a good spot with a lot of fellow blues.

wahooblue said:
mac said:
wahooblue said:

Ha! Probably so. We are staying with two VERY big friends so I am not so not much worried about safety...more interested in finding a good spot with a lot of fellow blues.
PM Tueartsboots he'll keep you up to date with the latest meeting spot for blues

Tbh bud if ur with the wife and kids it wont matter,sports bar at Victoria station is always a good bet. great food too.

whats the pub called, where the city lads have relocated to. i think the landlord is a spuds fan by the name of mario. i may be wrong but i met him in benidorm and he says its a good crack in there on matchdays

samharris said:
Tbh bud if ur with the wife and kids it wont matter,sports bar at Victoria station is always a good bet. great food too.

You haven't met my 7 year old daughter. She is absolutely obsessed with City, knows Rooney is a granny shagger (even if she doesn't know what that means), and doesn't miss a second of any City game. I am a proud papa.

Thanks for the suggestions folks.

The Blue Anchor in Holborn - was fantastic in there for the QPR game. Wall to wall City, a nice place and free buffet after we win. Cracking atmosphere if you hear of nowhere else.

Yep, I believe the pub the City Pride group relocated to is the Blue Anchor, Chancery Lane area (there was a decent sized group there in the Vault downstairs for the Chelsea game) after the Pride was allegedly caught up in some kind of alleged TV licence issue

...allegedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.