City greatest Wembley goal

Yaya v the Rags , their domination ended right there , we proved that on the big occasion we can deliver , if you doubt what influence the big man had on our club replay that goal.

Dennis Tuearts. Couldn’t believe it when I saw it on YouTube. I had the Sunday Mirror double page spread of the photo when I was a kid on my wall for many years. and I could have sworn it was from somewhere deep in our own half when I remember it. When I watch it back it was 10 yards out. Still unbelievable goal though

Fucking hell that yaya goal, in my memory he was on the edge the box, not 30 odd yards out

Fucking hell that yaya goal, in my memory he was on the edge the box, not 30 odd yards out
Was a typical Yaya effort. No great wind up, just a perfect connection. But MacKenzie still my favourite. Most players would have tried to bring that ball down, but Steve just lashed it, another perfect connection. ( and it was peaceful in the posh seats!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.