City have sacked Mark Muncer

kaz7

More crap coming our way i feel,they wouldn't report this for any other club

Manchester City have sacked Mark Muncer - the man in charge of maintaining the training facility. Complaints were made about the CFA, including shower temperatures, broken doors and queries over the amount of time it was taking for repairs to be carried out. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Certain club officials feel Muncer has been scapegoated. Muncer, described as a well-liked figure, had been at City since 2010 and made the switch to the current facility from their old base at Carrington, where he was general manager.

More crap coming our way i feel,they wouldn't report this for any other club

Manchester City have sacked Mark Muncer - the man in charge of maintaining the training facility. Complaints were made about the CFA, including shower temperatures, broken doors and queries over the amount of time it was taking for repairs to be carried out. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Certain club officials feel Muncer has been scapegoated. Muncer, described as a well-liked figure, had been at City since 2010 and made the switch to the current facility from their old base at Carrington, where he was general manager.
Ahhhh good ol' Mike Keegan. Has more form against City than Simon Stone....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.