City have sacked Mark Muncer

Jack Nicholson in the shining when that weird barman says to him, " You are the janitor Sir. You've ALWAYS been the janitor here."

Problems with the doors apparently.

giphy.gif

I have applied 4 times over the years to be a groundsman at City ( I am a well qualified groundsman and ex golf course manager as well ) . The last time City wrote back

Dear Josh
I am sorry to say etc etc.........

I email back was this meant for me as my name is Gary !!!!!.....I thought wont bother applying again lololo
So do you think Josh got an email addressed 'Dear Gary, congratulations on the new job'?

Whoops.

Only the older posters will know this

Jimmy Frizzell who had been our Manager was later sacked as Head Scout. He took up the role of something like Facilities Manager as the Club didn’t have the heart to sack him. He was photographed painting the bog walls at Maine Road, perhaps we should bring Pellers back if West Ham sack him.

Just more anti City trash thrown at us, the guy would not have been dismissed without going through a stringent disciplinary procedure, no story at all.

Actually that is quite a sad tale, did he have so little pride because he needed the money still or because he loved the club so much he didn't want to leave, either way equally sad tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.