City history book now available INTERNATIONALLY

Re: City history book now available nationwide

ob said:
Got £50 bonus in work and was going to order online, can't be arsed waiting so travelling an hour to Bromley today to see if I can get it there, after entering my postcode in Waterstone website

Hope you got it. Waterstones should have it in most parts of the UK and best to check via the website before popping in.

Thanks for all the comments so far. Much appreciated.

since none of the family seem to have planned to buy me a copy for christmas, have ordered myself one from "the book depository" and shall leave it wrapped until crimble day.

bluebrickroad said:
since none of the family seem to have planned to buy me a copy for christmas, have ordered myself one from "the book depository" and shall leave it wrapped until crimble day.

Are you sure you can wait that long? Go on, have a peak at the final chapter when it arrives.

Been meaning to order this book for some time and reading this thread as given me the kick up the backside i needed. Ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive.

City history book now available nationwide

Probably the best ever City book written,the attention to detail is astonishing,its well written from a fans view and the Club should include it as part of a history lesson to all the 'new' City fans who have popped up since our recent success.

It's just arrived after me ordering it on Amazon on Friday. Can't wait to read it!

WEMBLEY76 said:
Probably the best ever City book written,the attention to detail is astonishing,its well written from a fans view and the Club should include it as part of a history lesson to all the 'new' City fans who have popped up since our recent success.

Thanks. It means a lot to read comments like this. I wrote this book because I wanted to silence those who say City have 'no history'. Hopefully a few of the MCFC critics and doubters will read it.

Nice to end a book with a major trophy success as well!

Gary James said:
bluebrickroad said:

Are you sure you can wait that long? Go on, have a peak at the final chapter when it arrives.
Hahaha
I've got four still in the box since launch day Gary, will have to hide them next week when the kids get home from uni, or wrap them up early

squirtyflower said:
Hahaha
I've got four still in the box since launch day Gary, will have to hide them next week when the kids get home from uni, or wrap them up early

A bit extreme to have 4 but good to see you're ensuring they all get a good education!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.