City in `Battle cruiser` shock

ballinio

Mate just rang me from london, picture the scene .. about hundred blues in the Royal George pub near Euston having a pint reflecting on a good day & a good win when the door opens & in walks...KOLO ,BARRY HART & NIGEL DE-FUCKIN JONG ! He said the place when mental all singing `oh when de-jong goes marching in` ! The staff got nervous & closed the pub.

ballinio said:
Mate just rang me from london, picture the scene .. about hundred blues in the Royal George pub near Euston having a pint reflecting on a good day & a good win when the door opens & in walks...KOLO ,BARRY HART & NIGEL DE-FUCKIN JONG ! He said the place when mental all singing `oh when de-jong goes marching in` ! The staff got nervous & closed the pub.

lol great song though!

birchwoodgingerste said:
ballinio said:

lol great song though!
just spotted that lol, imagine de-jong marching round the pitch, getting booked for over aggressive marching lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.