City in Checkatrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shout.
Went to the match against Rotherham last year and enjoyed it with City winning on penalties. It was good to see so many Blues made the effort to support the EDS lads as it was an early kick off on a weeknight.

I didn't see the the rags in the Northern Group so fully expected to see them listed in the Southern Group, but no, not invited.
Mustn't be worth winning then, not a proper cup.

Crewe, Shrewbury, and Tranmere.

Not new grounds for me so I'd say I'm unlikely to bother, even if they don't clash with the first team this year.

Not been to the new Shrews ground yet so that looks like a defo one for me.Might even do the others if nothing on that night.
They'll have safe standing as well this season, don't think the safe start doing section is part of the away end though.

Not been to the new Shrews ground yet so that looks like a defo one for me.Might even do the others if nothing on that night.
Its the only one I've not done with City, but that isn't enough of a reason for me to go again. It took ages last time, although that was not helped by the fact I just put Shrewsbury Town into my sat nav, which proceeded to directing me to Shrewsbury town centre instead of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.