City in Checkatrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the only one I've not done with City, but that isn't enough of a reason for me to go again. It took ages last time, although that was not helped by the fact I just put Shrewsbury Town into my sat nav, which proceeded to directing me to Shrewsbury town centre instead of the ground.

Bet you go

Its the only one I've not done with City, but that isn't enough of a reason for me to go again. It took ages last time, although that was not helped by the fact I just put Shrewsbury Town into my sat nav, which proceeded to directing me to Shrewsbury town centre instead of the ground.
Did we play at the new one when we played a friendly there and coradi scored?
Had a few beers before that one and when we scored, I went flying down the steps right behind the net which was clearly visible when the goals were shown loads of times on SSN

Had a few beers before that one and when we scored, I went flying down the steps right behind the net which was clearly visible when the goals were shown loads of times on SSN

Yes it was 2007 and the likes of Danny Mills and Dabo were in the side.

Think we won 2-0. My only visit to the New Meadow. Bit of an odd place; it seemed to be miles from anywhere.

Good shout.
Went to the match against Rotherham last year and enjoyed it with City winning on penalties. It was good to see so many Blues made the effort to support the EDS lads as it was an early kick off on a weeknight.

there was about 8 of us from Donny , which is about 15 mins from Donny so not a bad time

Have they not fixed this draw???
In what sense?

They have grouped the 3 EFL teams together based loosely on geographic reasons to limit the traveling distance but avoided derbies. The Invited clubs were split into north and south.

So it was largely predetermined, but there was a draw to place the invited clubs into each group.

In what sense?

They have grouped the 3 EFL teams together based loosely on geographic reasons to limit the traveling distance but avoided derbies. The Invited clubs were split into north and south.

So it was largely predetermined, but there was a draw to place the invited clubs into each group.
Every other draw, fixture list is fixed to stop us so presumed this was too.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.