City In Europe - Travel Packages.

CityinEurope

Dear Members,

We are delighted to announce that for the coming season we will be working in conjunction with Bluemoon, offering travel packages for the forthcoming European campaign.

We are the highly experienced travel partnership of Blue Chip (Spike’s Manchester office) and Flight Options (Miles from London) Our aim, as always, will be to offer value for money packages incorporating convenient flight times and quality accommodation. Determining what program we operate, requires your cooperation, the success of any of these excursions is decided by you, the fans.

The opening draw is on 6th August and 1st and 2nd legs are 19th and 26th August , this leaves a very short sell by date, therefore, what would be most helpful is to have a general expression of interest from those who think they might want to travel to the game in AUGUST. We will have limited time to sell the first game and we anticipate charter aircraft being quite expensive during the peak summer season….

What we wish to avoid, and what makes your input so important, is advertising a package to a destination that does not sell, which could create a situation of a small number of people making a reservation, and then us making a decision some days later, that the charter cannot travel due to insufficient numbers. We want to avoid this at all costs.

We cannot emphasise how important your feedback is to this first round!!

The group stage draw on 27th August is a slightly different situation, where we will have a longer sell by date for the various games between September and December. We also expect quite a few will not go to the first game and wait for the group stage. All we can do is to wait for the draw and assure you that our aim will be to price up and offer a trip within a few hours of the draw.

WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL HAVE AN ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM IN OPERATION FOR THIS SEASON. WE WOULD URGE PEOPLE TO BOOK ON LINE IF POSSIBLE.

WE WILL ALSO HAVE PHONE LINES OPEN OVER THE WEEKEND AFTER THE DRAW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ETC.

For your peace of mind, all excursions will operate under full ATOL protection, (ATOL 4233 FLIGHT OPTIONS)

Operating in the sports travel industry since 1990, we are very proud of the close association we hold with supporters throughout the U.K. and Europe, we look to continue that programme with City fans, to the forthcoming Europa Cup Tournament and hopefully, beyond. Most of you are no strangers to our organisation, having travelled with us previously to past European campaigns. We welcome the opportunity of working with you again.

We can be contacted on 0161 775 7500, by email to info@bluechipcsl.com or by PM through the message board

Can I just say that I went with these to a few UEFA Cup games, and they were spot on. Good price, easy flights, transfets etc good accommodation too.

Depending on where and when certain games are, I'd definately choose these guys to go with

scall said:
Can I just say that I went with these to a few UEFA Cup games, and they were spot on. Good price, easy flights, transfets etc good accommodation too.

Depending on where and when certain games are, I'd definately choose these guys to go with

That's your first flight sorted for 'free' !! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.