City in York

lefty goldblatt

No, not the fabled game 20odd years ago. I'm in York for a couple of days this week, and I wondered if anybody knows of any pubs in the city centre that can show 2 BT Sports games, simultaneously. The dippers are on at the same time, so they're BOUND to be on the majority of screens.

Cheers

No, not the fabled game 20odd years ago. I'm in York for a couple of days this week, and I wondered if anybody knows of any pubs in the city centre that can show 2 BT Sports games, simultaneously. The dippers are on at the same time, so they're BOUND to be on the majority of screens.

Cheers
Try the Windmill Inn definitely has BT, and there's been blues in there when I've been in previously albeit a few years ago.

Last edited:
If you go on the bt sport website you can search for pubs with bt sports in the area.
Won't tell you who can show both will narrow it down for you.

Thanks for the tip, Bodicoteblue.
Unfortunately the dippers were on the majority of screens with screaming commentary from you know who, but we had three screens.
Watched the match with a fellow blue and his lovely wife.

Guinness great, too
Get in the House of Trembling Madness and drink the Zot in celebration of our six points off Bruges. You can’t buy it in many places in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.