City interested in Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno??

Type the main word,Moreno in this case,into the search facility,tick the 'search title's only' box,and all relevant topics will be revealed.

9 years a member......here endeth the lesson ;-)
Ohhhhh, I was just being thick! I've only just realised that there is a search box at the top above the grey area. I only saw the two boxes within the grey area before. It's done my head in for ages that haha. Thanks.

Not another Nolito signing. Pep said 1-2 players. I doubt they are not going to be future WC players. Which I doubt is the case with this player.

Would be a good addition. We've been linked in the past IIRC, but his buy-out clause is like £100m+ so Valencia would have be willing to sell for a lower price.

Griezmann's buy out is £87m apparently, so this would make no sense if this guy is £100m surely?

Not another Nolito signing. Pep said 1-2 players. I doubt they are not going to be future WC players. Which I doubt is the case with this player.

Think this is deffo an option on top of the two mentioned and will be dependent on other movement. I guess with Mendy fit and Delph we could let Zinchenko leave (on loan) and maybe bring this guy in as a third striker option?

Think this is deffo an option on top of the two mentioned and will be dependent on other movement. I guess with Mendy fit and Delph we could let Zinchenko leave (on loan) and maybe bring this guy in as a third striker option?
Still a no from me. I think we need a CDM and a versatile forward, both of them should come to improve what we already have. I know nothing about this player, but I doubt he will improve our squad.

Griezmann's buy out is £87m apparently, so this would make no sense if this guy is £100m surely?
This is a false equivalency. Griezmann isn't a target.

1. We will not pay Rodrigo's buy-out clause, if we are interested then that means we believe they will sell for a reasonable price (just like any player without a buyout clause)
2. Griezmann's buy-out clause is €100m (depending on exch rate between £87-93m)
3. Griezmann's wages would be double that of Rodrigo's, at least (which would almost certainly break our current wage structure).
4. Griezmann seems have one foot in Camp Nou already.

Yes. A 27 yo football player that I, as a football fan, didn t hear anything about him before, can t improve us.
Can't be that much of a fan he was linked to us last summer, has 20 goals this season and is in the Spanish national team. He's also played briefly in the Premier League (albeit unsuccessfully) with Bolton in 2010/11. Saying he can't improve us, despite (by your own acknowledgment) not knowing anything about the player... makes no sense.

Going by this, I'd have been surprised if you'd heard of Fernandinho when we signed him (28 y/o), or Otamendi (27).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.