City interested in Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno??

We already have 2 great strikers, we don t need a 27 yo to be 3th choise. We could give his playing time to someone like Unal or Nmecha. And even more playing time for Diaz.
True but again, if anything, signing a big name forward would limited their game time more. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PLAYER IS. He can play up front and out wide. Just like Griezmann. Dybala and Hazard are, arguably, less versatile.

Ünal is no longer at the club by the way.

Useful player but think he would be an alternative to bailey can't see us going for both.

True but again, if anything, signing a big name forward would limited their game time more. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PLAYER IS. He can play up front and out wide. Just like Griezmann. Dybala and Hazard are, arguably, less versatile.

Ünal is no longer at the club by the way.
I know, I ve been folowing Unal. He is a personal favourite.
However, we are one winger short (and it s debatable where Bernardo will eventualy play) so I prefer a more proven player than Rodrigo. Or, a real young talent. I just don t want another Nolito case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.