City Jobs

Goosebot

Apologies if this sort of thread already exists.

Does anyone know where Jobs at the club might be advertised? The application form on the website ask to specify position being applied for and later asked where you heard about the position. Just wondering if the club advertise position or whether it would do more good to contact them directly asking what they are looking for. I'm working for the BBC at the moment doing Sport logging and cataloguing and I'm sure similar things are done at the club for their own in-house records/analysis.

Maybe someone here already holds a position like this. Just having a nosy around really testing the water.

this could be useful. i wouldn't mind a job at gods own club as well.

I've played a bit of Sunday league if your reading bob, my wage demands aren't all that bad (circa 80,000 a week) and ill play anywhere. ANYWHERE.
Alternatively, i have also played a bit of footie manager, so maybe a scouting role, or possibly assistant manager???
cheers in advance mucker
when do i start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.