City’s New Kits

Currently listed on DHGate labelled 24/25. I know the last one's the digital kit. Not sure about the white one. If that's the new home shirt I quite like it.
1000004743.png1000004744.png1000004745.png

Currently listed on DHGate labelled 24/25. I know the last one's the digital kit. Not sure about the white one. If that's the new home shirt I quite like it.
View attachment 111203View attachment 111204View attachment 111205
Unfortunately the first 2 are proven fakes. As you say, the third is just for the FIFA game, thank god!.

Bluesince1979 has seen the real kits and his information always seems to be accurate. He's posted info already, although there are no photos of the actual kits yet.

Last edited:
Thought we were getting an oasis themed shirt, I saw the other thread on here. Or is it this one because you'd be MAD FER wearing IT.

I'll get the lights on the way out

Everything should be grand once we don't expect our home shirt to be predominantly sky blue.

Also for our away shirt surely brown would be most appropriate if we are determined to look the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.