City launch crowd surfer flag competition

City’s website used to have a different home page periodically sometime around the Keegan/Pearce era IIRC.

My favourite was an old black and white picture (looked like it was in the 60’s) of kids playing footy in the street by a wall which had ‘MCFC’ painted on it.

The caption beneath it said “always was, always will be”.

I’ve tried to find it since but had no luck - would make a great banner.

City’s website used to have a different home page periodically sometime around the Keegan/Pearce era IIRC.

My favourite was an old black and white picture (looked like it was in the 60’s) of kids playing footy in the street by a wall which had ‘MCFC’ painted on it.

The caption beneath it said “always was, always will be”.

I’ve tried to find it since but had no luck - would make a great banner.
This one?
2u6g4lx.jpg

Just had a Twitter message from the club... asking if I’d like to enter a competition to design a crowd surfer flag... was contemplating going with - City Fans think UEFA are ****s ! That’ll look good travelling across the Family stand on Champions League nights. If there’s enough people in the empty seats to hold on to it !

A picture of Pep instead of Russell Crowe as the Gladiator in the arena scene asking “ Are you not entertained ?”. Would go well with our Centurians title too.

City are the top scoring side in Europe this season but if you didn’t read Blue Moon you’d never know it.

Pep still not getting credit for a quality of attacking football never seen in the Uk before !!
CTID

Yes, we have no bananas
We have-a no bananas today.
We've string beans, and onions
Cabbageses, and scallions,
And all sorts of fruit and say
We have an old fashioned to-mah-to
A Long Island po-tah-to
But yes, we have no bananas.
We have no bananas today."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.