City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Have read all the posts on this .but no wiser than when I started.dont understand why we're going down this route.we seem to be able to buy any player we want .we are winning trophies every year .breaking records every year.made 80 Million profit last year.can not see why we are going to war with the majority of other clubs .unless im missing something
Yes, you are missing everything.

Read it all again.

Have read all the posts on this .but no wiser than when I started.dont understand why we're going down this route.we seem to be able to buy any player we want .we are winning trophies every year .breaking records every year.made 80 Million profit last year.can not see why we are going to war with the majority of other clubs .unless im missing something
Bit lazy of you not to read the facts. If PL have anything to do with it, we won’t be making any profit in future because they’ll deem all our sponsors as not fair value.

Last edited:
Think the whole story is confused nonsense. In both cases, City would have disclosure rights from the PL. Neither will have been "everything mentioning Manchester City". The disclosure would have been key word, date and custodian sensitive and will have been either agreed or established by the IC or arbitration if in dispute. Absolutely standard 2 way disclosure.

Can I ask you the same question I asked Peter? Where in the Section W rules does the disciplinary process allow for discovery? Section X refers to it specifically, but Section W doesn't. I just wondered why if it was normal process?

Probably a legal reason but I can't see it.

Can I ask you the same question I asked Peter? Where in the Section W rules does the disciplinary process allow for discovery? Section X refers to it specifically, but Section W doesn't. I just wondered why if it was normal process?

Probably a legal reason but I can't see it.
PL Rules are subject to English law. So discovery is required. That’s all that counts, the different wording is irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.