City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

But does he have any involvement in the case, If not then his (Hunch) is worth the same as us here

I’ve no idea mate.

I’d have just thought if he’d gone to the trouble of stating in public that he thinks it’s unlikely any news will be leaking on this, that it’s likely to be based on a bit more than a hunch. And so far it looks like he was right.

But who knows?

Arsenal allegedly leaking the details of City’s case will not have gone down well.

I think it is in both sides’ interests that nobody leaks the result. It will of course become apparent in the future.

Arsenal allegedly leaking it is just not a thing though. A few blues talking about it on twitter doesn't make it a thing. Right as they might be.

Arsenal allegedly leaking it is just not a thing though. A few blues talking about it on twitter doesn't make it a thing. Right as they might be.
True. Somebody leaked it though and, just as in CAS, a dim view would have been taken and parties warned.

Not even sure he played one full game I thought he came on as a sub
You could be right. Worked with some Stockport fans who said he was a decent player and thought he'd been recommended by Hartford to us but must have looked poor in training and not at the level we were expecting.

Full amount I think although of course transfer fees can be paid in instalments in which case I think the selling club can decide to do it either way. Amortisation is purely an accounting thing for the buying club.

The full amount would be recorded as income (less any unamortised purchase cost) even if the cash is paid in instalments.

I’ve no idea mate.

I’d have just thought if he’d gone to the trouble of stating in public that he thinks it’s unlikely any news will be leaking on this, that it’s likely to be based on a bit more than a hunch. And so far it looks like he was right.

But who knows?

I laugh at Talksport and Skysports having so-called pundits in the know and the leading people in their field hahaha
Leaked to the press, I think It will be leaked once the euro's is done and dusted, Pre-season will be happening and transfers will be flying about and somebody will want to make a name for themselves,

Manchester City are going to have a media witch-hunt again from the start of the season with that so-called date of the 115 hearing, I think it's a very big year for City both on and off the field, Pep's contract running down, the verdict, the long term future depending what side of the coin lands

Just bring back the super league already.Tired of this nonsense. Although they'd start every City match with "they had to leave the premiere league due to the 115 charges hanging over them, they had no choice, and becuase they sued the premiere league, they have no voting rights in the super league, a condition of their admission to the super league"

Nevermind, it'll just be more aggro

Just bring back the super league already.Tired of this nonsense. Although they'd start every City match with "they had to leave the premiere league due to the 115 charges hanging over them, they had no choice, and becuase they sued the premiere league, they have no voting rights in the super league, a condition of their admission to the super league"

Nevermind, it'll just be more aggro

The Super League proposal was to run alongside The Premier League not replace it.

Do you not think if the Premier League won they would be all out giving it large and billy big bollocks ?
Manchester City are Enemy No. 1 to all the members, they would be partying in the streets of London

This is why I think City must have had a major result, Also I think most of the top haters like Liverpool United Arsenal love nothing more than good news to report in the media if it benefits them and hurts Manchester City
It’s too soon. No decision yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.