City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

So, to recap:

Something or nothing may have happened.

City may have won, the league may have won, it may be a split decision, or no decision has been made.

Various outlets may or may not have insider information, may be making up shite to get clicks and engagement, or are being fed misinformation by various rival club management or the league itself.

The APT rules change vote may have been pulled because APT is being changed, it is not being changed, or it has not been decided if they will change.

And Tariq continues to be a knownothing Liverpool shill **** of the highest order.

I think that is a comprehensive update.

So, to recap:

City may have won, the league may have won, it may be a split decision, or no decision has been made.

Various outlets may or may not have insider information, may be making up shite to get clicks and engagement, or are being fed misinformation by various rival club management or the league itself.

The APT rules change vote may have been pulled because APT is being changed, it is not being changed, or it has not been decided if they will change.

And Tariq continues to be a knownothing Liverpool shill **** of the highest order.

And Rodri is either starting on Saturday or returning some time in the next 12 months.

So, to recap:

Well I suppose that's possible

Imagine the world where Liverpool, Arsenal and United get to veto your sponsors, continually downgrading them to below their levels because "City can't possibly have sponsor values above us!"

This is where the APT rules were heading. We're fighting a war for control of the PL, we need to win at all costs so the game can move forward. These yanks need to invest the money not steal it from the clubs if they want to compete, the anti has been upped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.