City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I absolutely agree that large companies would want to be involved with the best club in world football, and Carragher's ignorance is embarrassing.

The fact remains that our owners and Newcastle's owners have direct, and indirect control, over many times the wealth of any other owners, so describing that as an issue related to the current Middle Eastern owned clubs, is legitimate.
Yeah, I didn’t think the Middle Eastern reference was particularly racist in the context of that article. It’s hardly akin to Barney Ronay’s “grinning beards” comment.

This is true, of course, but equally I think companies like Nissan, Puma, Sony etc just want to be associated with the dominant team in the most popular league in the world. It’s clearly not mere cronyism. The likes of Jamie Carragher may not understand the shifting sands, but the times they are a-changing.
I doubt Carragher understands the 24 hour clock tbh.

Seems that worst case we've won by a bit. Best case we've won by a lot.

I'm OK with that but wouldn't it be better for football if things like thus weren't carried out under the veil of secrecy?
Its only secret when it suits mate, City brought this action in early 2024 (Febuary i think). I was then leaked to the Media the week before the hearing started by someone, I would bet everything that I have that it wasn't City who leaked it!

This whole article sums up the current media and that they want City to fail in this… (fail= we’ll just add bits n pieces that stop Investment) but are now clutching their sphincters… that it’s illegal and against business law stopping investment what they’re doing… all I have to say from this is… Johnny Johnny Stones… Johnny Johnny Stones.., Johnny Johnny Stones… like I did this week and nearly lost my voice..,

Does this affect the 115 case though?? Stefan was saying on talksport the other day that this case is totally unrelated to the 115 case and it will have no bearing on it,

But something tells me we were advised off our legal team to do this because they must see something in it to help us towards the 115 case?

I think you need to blend into your analysis the blatant protection racket, sickening corruption and openly racist prejudice they face as owners competing fairly and honestly with a relentless, decade-long, vicious economic attack from the threatened elite clubs and their parasite media.

Well, no, I think that diminishes any argument about racism.

If you tell a rival fan that the US owners of Arsenal, United and Liverpool, nicknamed our owners "terrorists", then it's an easy argument to win, and most people would agree that's racism.

If you try and suggest every mention of "Middle East" owners is racist, when there are differences that do only currently apply to them, then anyone who doesn't support City is likely to roll their eyes, and it weakens any genuine arguments about racism.

We have grown every area of the club.

What hasn't been calculated yet, is how much more we could've grown if a 'clear and organised' attempt to destroy us hadn't been orchestrated by the PL & their red yank cartel masters.

It could be many, many £ Millions £.

Imagine how sweet it would be, if we did win, and weany damages awarded
Kaveh Knowfuckall is what I call him.

With all his contacts I wounder why he has never considered being an Agent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.