City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

There’s been no statement from the club, other than a spokesman saying “As you know, we are not in a position to comment…”.

Lawton is clearly well connected though, with one of his close colleagues being married to Arsenal’s CCO, so I think it’s naive to suggest that he’s purely guessing here. I imagine he’ll know the mood music around the PL about how the hearing went.

He actually goes as far as to openly say he/the Times are only guessing.

It is just one interpretation of two very loosely related events. As much as I would want it to be that one, I thonk it is a reach to try add more 'knowledge' of mood to it. To this particular claim, at least.

Either Spitty is thick and ignorant or is just being told to pander to the equally thick and ignorant plastic lemmings and tell them what they want to hear.
If Spitty couldn't play football he'd be making a living dealing drugs to vulnerable kids or selling knock off gear from the back of a van as he's basically a scroat.
Carragher on these you tube shows he does always tries to come across as fair and level headed, but deep down lies a nasty fucker with a deep hatred for City, same as Neville tries to act impartial but the reality is he's a city hater through and through, and both would be dancing a jig if we got charged and ended up relegated

I doubt Everton fans have much time for Wyness, he did what might be called a "Swales" and outsourced the catering and club shop rights and tried to flog the training ground for housing.

Keith *** cough *** Wyness. Cough, cough.
Let’s not make this cretin anymore famous or infamous than he is. Don’t click on any links for media outlets quoting him. My granddaughter is 2 years old she has more idea about football & City matters than this failed excuse for a football executive

Last edited:
Carragher on these you tube shows he does always tries to come across as fair and level headed, but deep down lies a nasty fucker with a deep hatred for City, same as Neville tries to act impartial but the reality is he's a city hater through and through, and both would be dancing a jig if we got charged and ended up relegated
Absolutely 100%.

Ratboy's mask has slipped far too often and you only need to look at his behaviour as a Rag player to see what an absolute twat he was then, he's no different now except that he's also a self serving twat with an agenda.

Spitty has showed what a vile excuse for a human being he is by spitting on a teenager from his car window and the fact that Sly waited for the fuss to die down before bringing him back instead of sacking him on the spot shows what an equally vile and immortal shitstain of an organisation they are.

He actually goes as far as to openly say he/the Times are only guessing.

It is just one interpretation of two very loosely related events. As much as I would want it to be that one, I thonk it is a reach to try add more 'knowledge' of mood to it. To this particular claim, at least.
I'm feeling totally out of the loop but why was there a vote in the first case regarding amendments to the APT rules, given our (presumably) ongoing case against the PL?

Anyone would think they have just got a new owner and dream of him pumping hundreds of millions into the club to make it great again!!
To be fair it sounds like the penny is starting to drop with this one.

Once he realises the rules made up by his vile and entitled neighbours and their equally vile and entitled fellow red shirts will severely limit what new owners can invest to try and protect the status quo, he'll understand fully what's been happening for years right in front of his eyes.

To be fair it sounds like thrle penny is starting to drop with this one.

Once he realises the rules made up by his vile and entitled neighbours and their equally vile and entitled fellow red shirts will severely limit what new owners can invest, he'll understand fully what's been happening for years right in front of his eyes.
Totally agree but it's taken far too long for them to realise this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.