City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

To make your post factually correct, Swales was happy enough to support the removal of the 25% of DECLARED gate receipts. The money from 10k fans not shown on the attendance record was never split with the away team :-)
C'mon man...Swalsey was hardly on his own in that little perk of club management...they were all at it...

As I said yesterday, three extremely credible journalists put their name out there backing a 'significant city win', yet stefan came out straight away playing it down.

So you're right, he may not know more than the rest of us, but why would he come out & say that?

He is a lawyer trying to develop a reputation as a credible sports finance analyst (God knows we need one). So he is cautious by nature (unlike journalists) and has to be neutral. Give the guy a break.

On the other hand I'm not and I don't. I am quietly optimistic we have fucked the PL up on this.

Did you hear me? I said QUIETLY OPTIMISTIC! :)

Apologies for being direct Johnny, but I don't think that makes any sense as a reply to my comment.

I've given a couple of examples of what I believe is racism against our owners, so of course I believe there is a racist element. I am not sure how much clearer I can be, that this doesn't automatically make every discussion about ours and Newcastle's owners racist.
No need to apologise, let me try to explain what I mean. When you say "If you try and suggest every mention of "Middle East" owners is racist, when there are differences that do only currently apply to them, then anyone who doesn't support City is likely to roll their eyes, and it weakens any genuine arguments about racism." Ask yourself "Why do they focus on Middle Eastern owners? The answer is simply to feed the redshirt herds a racist excuse for their own failure to compete and invest. Khaldoon's response to Tebas' attempts to single us out sums up the way I see it. “There’s something deeply wrong in bringing ethnicity into the conversation. This is just ugly. The way he is combining teams because of ethnicity, I find that very disturbing to be honest.”

For a change, the vast majority of comments under the article in the Daily Mail from fans of other clubs are seeing Masters and the PL as they are. And as we know they are.

And no surprise, there are hardly any comments from the Red Shirt cartel fans, who would have been all over the article if City had lost and the PL had won.

For a change, the vast majority of comments under the article in the Daily Mail from fans of other clubs are seeing Masters and the PL as they are. And as we know they are.

And no surprise, there are hardly any comments from the Red Shirt cartel fans, who would have been all over the article if City had lost and the PL had won.
Yep. I spotted that too. It's a complete reversal of attitude in the comments forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.