City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I agree with most of that.

These are very rough figures but I think ADUG have invested £2bn and now have a £3bn business.

In their world is that good return? Fuck knows.

But I think the PR from this endeavour has a huge value which massively increases that ROI.

I had no real idea who what Abu Dhabi was before they bought us.

Every single football fan in the world - and that makes up probably half the planet - does now.
Is that approx £1b growth for ADUG ?
And that is just direct growth not including all the multiple other outlets in Abu Dhabi who would have benefitted from this initial outlay.

@Newman Noggs what a great post btw :-)

Tony Book should have told Swales to fuck off but his love of the club and his respect for Mal he didn't Mal was suppose to be assistant but his personality took over He wrecked the team that had finished second in the First Division which we never really recovered from
Yeah, still pains me today at 65, Barnes,Owen,Hartford, Watson,Kidd for Lee(Stuart),Shinton,Silkman,Mackenzie,Daley.Absolute suicide, cost us 30years, still never forgiven PJS.

Yeah, still pains me today at 65, Barnes,Owen,Hartford, Watson,Kidd for Lee(Stuart),Shinton,Silkman,Mackenzie,Daley.Absolute suicide, cost us 30years, still never forgiven PJS.
Thing is, that group of players was ageing. So it needed a few bold decisions. But Big Mal simply went postal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.