City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

For full disclosure, I held 3 paper rounds for different employers as a youth.

I was relieved of my position on all 3 occasions for failing to deliver said newspapers.

Sometimes life just gets in the way............. :-)

View attachment 133099
That's where my scarf went? Left outside the stony's in Timperley Village.

Times reporting it too. And other sauces.View attachment 133122
I was a bit puzzled when you said on TS the lack of rule changes probably indicated no significant victory by City. My thoughts were that a vote would have to precede any alteration and the report that one was scheduled then abandoned indicated problems for the PL. (Btw I hope you came back at Matterface after his concluding sneer that you wouldn't be welcome at the club these days - quite the opposite I'm sure ;-)

Times reporting it too. And other sauces.View attachment 133122

It's all so confusing. Only a small number of people at the club, the PL and the arbitrators themselves know what the judgment is, but some outlets claim to know there has been a judgment.

No-one has leaked the judgment but we are supposed to believe that someone has leaked that there has been a judgment?

All very strange. Still not completely convinced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.