City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Just woke up to this news here in Tassie
Must admit, I felt like giving the purple helmet a 5 finger shuffle

I saw the news in Perth just before I was about to go to bed…. Eventually went to bed at 2am & back obsessed 6am…… not much work happening today :)

So many of these hacks have just become part of the football establishment. Just leeches filling their faces on the football gravy train. They are supposed to challenge the establishment not become it. Apart from Martin Samuel not one of these parasites has even stopped to consider that City might be innocent.
Even after the CAS Judges exposed the UEFA case as a sham with no evidence they have not thought to challenge why the PL "investigation" has taken four years. They have never questioned why Directors of LFC, MUFC, and Spurs, have been spreading poison in their ears about City for more than ten years. Does Winter just assume that all City's senior Directors are crooks and all our main sponsors and Auditors over the past decade are complicit in a fraud involving scores of people?

Add Arsenal and Chelsea to that list

They are trying to copy the City blueprint, they will fail without sponsorship that doesn’t revolve around George Best , Cantona , or Lou Macaris chippy , they’re a busted flush , sailing very close to the wind with FSR restrictions, I’d say they’re on our side , pretty much like Villa and Newcastle , or any other club with aspirations, be very interesting to see who these 12 clubs are that have sided with the PL.

They’ve exaggerated that they have 12 clubs in my opinion. The article said 10-12 so imagine if the article said 50% of clubs have turned on the premier league for trying to enforce anti competition rules unenforceable by law in the UK.

Or maybe the club respects legal process when others don’t?

A simple statement explaining what is happening from Citys perspective isn't damaging to the legal process.
A statement is useless. They need to talk to the right journalists off the record and get people doing some talking for them. “briefing”’it is called. I assume they got caught out today so would hope it starts tomorrow.

A statement is useless. They need to talk to the right journalists off the record and get people doing some talking for them. “briefing”’it is called. I assume they got caught out today so would hope it starts tomorrow.

The day started with standard chartered & finished with City. It just goes to show that the righteous journalists are more upset about City trying to ensure the laws of the land govern the premier league than Liverpool being backed by a corrupt bank that makes money off drug cartel’s & terrorists.

They’ve exaggerated that they have 12 clubs in my opinion. The article said 10-12 so imagine if the article said 50% of clubs have turned on the premier league for trying to enforce anti competition rules unenforceable by law in the

They’ve exaggerated that they have 12 clubs in my opinion. The article said 10-12 so imagine if the article said 50% of clubs have turned on the premier league for trying to enforce anti competition rules unenforceable by law in the UK.
I’d be amazed if it’s United , Liverpool , Arsenal , Spurs , Villa , Newcastle and Chelsea who have sided with the PL , those , aswell as City are the biggest losers if these sanctions are allowed to continue, I doubt it if it’s the likes of Wolves , Palace et al that have sided with City , but at the end of the day these restrictions affect all PL clubs , all City are doing is telling the PL to fuck off for everyone’s benefit aren’t they?, there seems to be a 50/50 split , I don’t see Everton or Forest voting against us , they’ve been shafted more than any club with these rules the PL have dreamt up. It’s one rule for all that City are after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.