City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

What drugs are you taking?

There's an argument, the rags might not be against us on this one, but the others?

Must be some strong shit.
I can`t understand why people don`t think that the Rags would side with us. Remember who their new CEO is ? Yep our very own ex City lad who will have briefed Scruffy Jim the benefits of scrubbing this shit PL legislation.
Thats is my take on it and much like yours TSI.

The leak is a serious breach of confidentiality but I'm not sure it can be contempt because it is not a criminal trial and there is no jury. It is usually held that judges and senior lawyers are too experienced to allow themselves to be influenced by media coverage.

But the leak is a breach of the contract between the club and the PL. They provided confidential information to the clubs and were responsible for its confidentiality. It's even more embarrassing for the arbitrators who approved the communication. They may not like that very much. In any case, it doesn't harm City's case, that's for sure.

This should help club's image, sigh. Seems so unnecessary to me. Unless they've got real dirt, which I doubt. Exhausting being a City fan.

Is fair market value a bad thing, really? Or is it not being used fairly?
Makes us look greedy and dismissive of the league as a whole.At the same time they are defending the 115 charges too, so I’m sure greater minds than mine are behind this, but it won’t win us any popularity contests.Also, if unlimited spending prevails, we risk turning premier league into La Ligurian or SPL !Not sure how I feel on this.

So the premier league clubs suggest a vote from which the majority are all american owned to stop inflated sponsorship.a rigged vote where theres only one outcome seems fair!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.