City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Can I suggest you stop trawling the internet looking for negativity to get upset about?

Who’s getting upset? I’m certainly not.

Like most City fans I think it’s fantastic that the club is taking on the PL and their red shirt clubs.

Trust me, if I wanted to trawl the internet for negativity, the odd article from the Daily MaiI Is nothing compared to what is being posted on X/Twitter.

In my opinion it’s good to post a sample of what’s being put out in the football media on this thread, so we see at first hand what misinformation and lies are being written about City by the red shirt football media in this country.

Whoever wrote this wow. Horrible bastard.

That's fucking disgraceful.
I expect all the shit we get now but to use Rob Burrow to make such a piss poor point is fucking appalling.
I hope the **** that wrote it has been called out on it.
Better still a big rugby player explains to him the error of his ways down a dark alley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.