City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Why are people posting absolute nonsense off Twatter? I genuinely don't understand it...

You know by the headline that it's not going to be a good read and it's only wrote to cause drama, bullshit and clicks...

Would you go for pints with some **** that you don't like? .....No!

So why click into something and read it knowing it's going to piss you off...

Just avoid it.

Stopping city only really benefits the clubs going for champ league
So why would other clubs vote for financial restrictions knowing it’s their only hope.
Unless the hateful 8 were canvassing the other clubs
Helps to keep the PL gravy train going for them. Helps to stop any upstarts coming up from the championship who might have ideas above their station.

It occurs to me that the letter on Arsenal letterhead called for the PL to adopt UEFA rules. They did so but when that didn’t stop us, the redshirts than start agitating for more rules such as associated sponsors.
I’d call that hypocritical.

Skysport and TNT and all the other media outlets are gunning for all the clubs in the hearing, Sky saying the future of the Premier League is in doubt if City win this hearing ?? What the fuck and how can they report this shit

...because they can get away with it.

There's no comeback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.