City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

So Lawton get’s widely praised for ‘his scoop’ across the football media. When in reality it was leaked to him by a person or by a PL club and all he had to do was write an article about what he’d been told or given in the Times. What a shit profession football Journalism is.

Last edited:
Think the final decision will be pretty obvious when the rules are changed or not changed
Don't know about you chad but my head is spinning with whats on here and whats in the press and media. I thought City were challenging one rule not rules. If you are going to reply be quick because I'm going to bed before I fall over from spinning;-)

Say no more, on a United channel and talking about how much he loved being around Ferguson and the team etc…

He was on talksport this morning and actually did provide a counter argument to say the rags under bacon, Blackburn, Chelsea etc all spent a hell of a lot of money without restriction. Mentioned being stunned when Newcastle bought Shearer for £15m etc. But then concluded what we could do is just different level.

Seriously, who employs these people? They're like children. How the fuck can legal action against a rule, which if quashed preserves the current financial position of clubs, jeopardise the EFL deal!!!

They'll be blaming us for global warming and Jesus' crucification next.

I'm in a state of shock with all this crap.
It all (the 115 charges) smacks of stopping City and any other club like Newcastle from building foundations that United, Liverpool & Arsenal were allowed to build to make them big world famous clubs.
But in doing so it seems the PL is out to destroy itself in it's quest to protect that cartel.
There was no need for all this crap. It's like the PL is happily shooting itself in both feet.

It's supposed to be fucking football.

If city lose both cases and they relegate us then can we not refuse to play in the EFL and up sticks and join the super leauge with Madrid and Barca??

I could imagine a scenario where we join the super leauge leaving the red tops behind and after a few years they see it’s a better leauge and then regret not joking us and want to try and muscle into are super leauge lol,
no

we take our punishment and enjoy the lower league

in fact if I was forced to suffering the dullness of playing barca and madrid year on year by choice, I would find that a worse punishment than relegation to league two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.