City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

That's what I am talking about.

It must have been far more successful than they could have dreamed of.

How much alone was that shot alone worth to Etihad?

View attachment 121512
They testified as such at uefa. However, if my understanding is correct it wont matter a jot to the PL. It will be considered as related/not allowed. Game over, they hope!!

We obviously have strong links with Etihad , so why should we drop them as main sponsors ? At the end of the day , surely a club of our standing now could really boil piss and get a non related sponsorship that would blow anything out of the water ? Say for example Amazon on our shirts , or something of that ilk ? But why should we be dictated to? When Etihad is our preferred flagship sponsor ?
I would imagine our legal team will add detail to the way in which Etihad has grown since the tie up. There have been plenty of failures over the years and the day of the beer brewer sponsor have long gone. Trends come and go, businesses rise and fall. Forgetting whether a sponsor is ‘associated’ who are the Prem (or their hired lackeys) to say what is fair value?

Article below from March 24. Etihad results for year ended 23. Basically ongoing spectacular growth.

Its so wrong that a copy of the full report was forwarded to Maguire from an unnamed source.

Yes, it is. It's staggering that the document is being passed around to anybody who wants it, it seems. If I was one of the arbitrators I would be seething after having given the PL permission to communicate it with the clubs on a confidential basis for its own defence. That's a breach of PL rules right there.

Edit: in fact, it's two breaches already. If they keep distributing it, we can maybe get up to 115 breaches because, as we all know, with that many alleged breaches, some must be true.

Last edited:
Long time reader....first time poster. I'm expecting to be branded a rag any moment!!! Bring it on.

It occurs to me that City and Newcastle could simply broker a mutually beneficial arrangement by which Etihad sponsor Newcastle and a Saudi equivalent sponsors City. It would boil an ocean of urine!
Why don't Popes ever win the Nobel Peace Prize? | Crux

I love how in the minds of so many we are guilty no matter what and solely accountable for all the worlds ills

Found guilty of charges? See, we knew it all along

Beat the charges? Corrupt, bought it off, cheating bastards

Win the lawsuits against the PL? More corruption, ruining football

At no point in time do any of these morons think for a second that maybe, just maybe we're not the ones in the wrong here
Really don't care, I'll take scenarios 2 and 3 all day long...
Fuck em

Yes, it is. It's staggering that the document is being passed around to anybody who wants it, it seems. If I was one of the arbitrators I would be seething after having given the PL permission to communicate it with the clubs on a confidential basis for its own defence. That's a breach of PL rules right there.
Arsenal second place really got to them

I haven’t a clue what all this means now.

Feels like the Premier League version of Brexit.

Let's hamstring ourselves and make it harder for our teams to achieve anything, or sign top players, ahead of big European teams.

More financial rules than sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.