City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

What do people make of the concept of the PL having a "conflict of interest" in terms of sponsorship ? I wonder if the PL has approached the same potential sponsors as City or whether the argument is that the concept of a PL as some sort of neutral co-operative is completely wrong and that it is simply a group of clubs all vying for the same pool of sponsors which, on that basis, can never be trusted to act in good faith with respect to an individual shareholder. I'd love to see the submissions.

What do people make of the concept of the PL having a "conflict of interest" in terms of sponsorship ? I wonder if the PL has approached the same potential sponsors as City or whether the argument is that the concept of a PL as some sort of neutral co-operative is completely wrong and that it is simply a group of clubs all vying for the same pool of sponsors which, on that basis, can never be trusted to act in good faith with respect to an individual shareholder. I'd love to see the submissions.
Believe it or not but I am not having a pop at the rags with this comment but.....

Their last two deals with Chevrolet and Teamviewer were for huge sums, and resulted in the former with the resignation/dismissal of the person responsible and with the latter early termination.

Not the rags problem that companies put ridiculous propositions to them but how would that fair in a true market value investigation?

They dropped the title sponsor as it could conflict with clubs so already they have acknowledged that it exists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.