City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Hallelujah, we've put up with shite from the Premier league and their paymasters the red 'istree clubs for years , well done to our club for standing against the actions of Richard Masters and company , hopefully the Barcodes ,Chelsea and others who have been on the recieving end of the agenda driven decisions from the premier league will stand beisde us, although i won't hold my breath.
The Premier maube now will realise they have bitten off more than they can chew ,the 115 charges are not going to be tolerated and we are not going down without a fight.
If we do win this court case against realated sponsorships and their values then we will have the Masters and his cohorts on the run , they are either going to have to back down or go the whole hog and go for us , we have bared our teeth and our not going to meekly give in and take a "pinch" like we did with UEFA , let the battle commence
COME ON CITY !!!!

The main charges are over nine seasons clearly stopping at 2018.

He’s not talking about non co-operation since that time imho.
I think the point was more that he'll probably use the non-cooperation charges as a loophole. Whilst knowing full well; the way he's framed it is misleading and letting his whole profession down(acting against the spirit of journalism itself). Then again, with the lack of balance from the vast majority of UK journalists, they're all doing a good job of showing how far the industry has slipped. Why would we expect them to care about offering balanced views, when they don't even care if they are accurate, when it's become routine that they actively try and mislead to rile up the masses for the sake of clicks and engagement? Maybe it's always been a part of the industry to some degree but it's gotten so bad, there's very few honest journalist left working in sports by the looks of things. It's full of agendas and vested interests now.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.