City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I was on my way to Norwich (think it was the Tevez/Sergio show so 2012?) and they were asking the presenters to speak about a given subject for 20 seconds, but they could only say positive things. Mark Saggers was told to speak about City and he point blank refused. I switched it off then and it’s never been back on.
Saggers even got the boot from talkSPORT.
Just how bad do you have to be for that to happen FFS!

Wrong.

He wants to see a return on that investment and he needs to invest and he should not be prevented from doing so.

What he has just said has blown apart all the hate against OUR club, this is a huge moment.

I welcome a strong rags as it will make us even stronger and push our owner to make us even better.

Today is a huge day for the PL and the decade long attack against our club
Thanks for replying and I take on board your opinion but do not agree with a lot of it. Although it is a huge moment, I dont believe for one minute this has blown apart or away all the hate for our club. That will stick around for quite a while.
I do not welcome a strong rags team or club because my belief is that if they ever again get the upper hand they will go for our jugular like never before. In fact I believe that behind all scruffy jims words their bitter assault on our club will continue.
It is embedded in their DNA. It is embedded in their entitled arrogant belief that we are beneath them and they will leave no stone unturned to destroy City.
Leopards do not change their spots.

Thanks for replying and I take on board your opinion but do not agree with a lot of it. Although it is a huge moment, I dont believe for one minute this has blown apart or away all the hate for our club. That will stick around for quite a while.
I do not welcome a strong rags team or club because my belief is that if they ever again get the upper hand they will go for our jugular like never before. In fact I believe that behind all scruffy jims words their bitter assault on our club will continue.
It is embedded in their DNA. It is embedded in their entitled arrogant belief that we are beneath them and they will leave no stone unturned to destroy City.
Leopards do not change their spots.
Correct

How long was this hearing supposed to take? I’ve seen 2 weeks but also maybe 5??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.