City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Thanks for replying and I take on board your opinion but do not agree with a lot of it. Although it is a huge moment, I dont believe for one minute this has blown apart or away all the hate for our club. That will stick around for quite a while.
I do not welcome a strong rags team or club because my belief is that if they ever again get the upper hand they will go for our jugular like never before. In fact I believe that behind all scruffy jims words their bitter assault on our club will continue.
It is embedded in their DNA. It is embedded in their entitled arrogant belief that we are beneath them and they will leave no stone unturned to destroy City.
Leopards do not change their spots.
He’s a brand new leopard.

Thanks for replying and I take on board your opinion but do not agree with a lot of it. Although it is a huge moment, I dont believe for one minute this has blown apart or away all the hate for our club. That will stick around for quite a while.
I do not welcome a strong rags team or club because my belief is that if they ever again get the upper hand they will go for our jugular like never before. In fact I believe that behind all scruffy jims words their bitter assault on our club will continue.
It is embedded in their DNA. It is embedded in their entitled arrogant belief that we are beneath them and they will leave no stone unturned to destroy City.
Leopards do not change their spots.
I don't want them to blow away all the hate but this is a man that's see's things for what they are, he needs to invest and can't and that what all these issues are about.

We an owner is outlawed to invest in their business something is very wrong.

And make no mistake, if these rules are removed the competition will be far, far stronger than we face today.

But as said previously, competition is king, it makes everyone better.

Devon Loch's National was won by E.S.B, both jockey's Dick's, Devon Loch ridden by the author Dick Francis and ESB's rider was Dave Dick.

Did a quiz many years ago and the bonus question was National winners named after food items, we put OXO and L'escargot, we were warned it was a trick question but had nothing else.

The answer was E.S.B, no one got it, everyone scratching their head, Eggs.Sausage.Bacon ffs:-).
Did you get the one about Pickles?

Of course not.
Once his agreed investment was being constrained he reverted to how dare they mode.

"Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you" , seems to have well and truly been triggered.
If only he'd used diligence rather than vanity....

The suits can hug and love eachother but a fucking rag is a fucking rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.