City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

You've got to love this club, haven't you? Normally it's outright adoration of the senior men's team, admiration for the senior women's team, the many age groups....... I suspect the (presumably blue haired!) lawyer's team are going to become as well known as Pep and the lads!

It wouldn't appear to directly relate to the 115 charges but it's a powerful statement of intent. What other sphere of business would seek to curtail and curb owner investment in the business and and in the local community. It's a huge point of principle and I wouldn't be surprised if more untoward shit about our cartel friends hits the press soon.

Richard masters they're going to bury you in a y shaped coffin, you quisling.

Cry Pannick and let slip the dogs of law! ;-))
You can see why Masters didn’t go to the Etihad on the final day

Questions need to be asked how that document was leaked. It can't do us any harm at all that "confidential documents" about the case have been shown to the press.
Information designed to damage City has been leaked continuously through both the UEFA case and now the PL case. The latest leak is a confidental document outlining the details of City's action against the PL. I can't recall a single leak of anything damaging about UEFA or the PL coming from our side.
The first question any proper journalist should ask is: "Why are they leaking this information" No one in the media has been prepared to ask that question. But any right-thinking person with an ounce of intelligence can see what has been happening. The CAS judges described the UEFA leaks as "worrisome." It remains to be seen how the independent lawyers considering both our cases with the PL will now react. But I believe it will not do our case any harm.

From The Times article today....

"They (City) also say that the Premier League, as an organisation, is a direct competitor for sponsorship and therefore claim they have a conflict of interest."

I also didn't understand what it meant by "a direct competitor for sponsorship".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.