City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Good luck for today Stefan,hope you remain calm for what's coming your way with that tit Jordan....
Stefan does not need luck, Jordan rants against our club will bring him down, I hope this case is won and when it is the reasons we as a club brought the action will be made public, that's when the penny will drop but for Jordan that will be the point where any credibility he had is destroyed.

Today's Itinerary.

10.30am. He had the seat by the window yesterday, it's my turn.
10.45am. It's nearly coffee break, why can't we have Custard Creams today.
11.30am KFC or Burger King for dinner
2pm Ffs we can't keep this charade up for 2 weeks it's obvious City are right and the amendment is illegal. Let's go to the pub.

Last edited:
I remember his show, the Rag ****! Loads of United fans used to ring up taking the piss out of City. I’m from Stockport. City are a massive club. Etc.

Talkshite have done it again with Brent Di Cesare, a.k.a, Mark Goldbridge.

People are right, Talkshite is nothing more than a red shirt radio station for red shirt fans, with Jim Shite and Jeff Stelling as nothing more than shock jocks.
Sandra has been sacked off left to spend more time with his family. His family have all taken up two full time jobs each. His dog ran away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.