City Limbs

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Anyone remember Peterborough in '81? The legend that is Tommy Booth with the winner, IIRC. The away end (granted, it wasn't exactly the Holte End) was jam-packed.

I slightly (cant spell vaguely ?) remember a game at QPR. Players kicked it, missed it, fell over it .Not sure if we scored or it went out for a corner ? Someone tell me I didn't dream it.

I slightly (cant spell vaguely ?) remember a game at QPR. Players kicked it, missed it, fell over it .Not sure if we scored or it went out for a corner ? Someone tell me I didn't dream it.

This one?

Or could've been Vonk's goal in the same game from a goalmouth scramble? Full highlights here:

Fucking top day out and the away end was jumping! As it usually tended to be at QPR

Anyone remember Peterborough in '81? The legend that is Tommy Booth with the winner, IIRC. The away end (granted, it wasn't exactly the Holte End) was jam-packed.
Yes it was absolutely rammed, 27,000 in a ground that looked more like 20,000 capacity at best.

Found the vid:

Some of the better recent ones I've been involved with have no video evidence - Saturday when KDB scored was the best for awhile, but Sterling's away to Schalke was up there. But there's been loads over the last few years/this decade, always the late winners really. Sterling's winner at Bournemouth. Jesus at Southampton. Dzeko at West Brom. Aguero at OT in 2013. Dzeko at Anfield in the LC semi in 2012. Even Adam Johnson's last minute equaliser at Sunderland in 2010 stands out.

Surprising (and not so) one of the most mental I’ve ever been celebrating a goal with blues was in that away end when Dzeko popped in the 6th. A bunch of us were just screaming like girls falling over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.