City/Liverpool combined XIs

So what ?? Means nothing, he’s bang average at best and as I said, he would not get anywhere near our team, you have just bought in to the myth that is Henderson .... !
consider that maybe you’re the bias one rather than everybody else who have neutral affiliations!

consider that maybe you’re the bias one rather than everybody else who have neutral affiliations!
No mate I don’t, I’ve watched him
Play and I watch City week in week out and other teams play regularly, Henderson just isn’t on the same level as a hatful of other players and every City player... Mane, Salah, Robertson I rate, Henderson I don’t ...
Why do you rate him above any of our midfield players?? I just don’t get it at all....

ps. Neutral affiliations?? I thought you were a City fan?? I wouldn’t affiliate my dogs shit with the dipper team ...

No mate I don’t, I’ve watched him
Play and I watch City week in week out and other teams play regularly, Henderson just isn’t on the same level as a hatful of other players and every City player... Mane, Salah, Robertson I rate, Henderson I don’t ...
Why do you rate him above any of our midfield players?? I just don’t get it at all....

ps. Neutral affiliations?? I thought you were a City fan?? I wouldn’t affiliate my dogs shit with the dipper team ...
Well if he’s so shit why did they lose one game last year and generally dominate games, and yet we lost 9 games and generally i think we’d all agree our midfield is slow and easily bypassed and not as dominate as it used to be?

I don't think he’s a world beater but Rodri is wank as is being proved again in tonight's game. Gundog i prefer but he’s slow as fuck

Well if he’s so shit why did they lose one game last year and generally dominate games, and yet we lost 9 games and generally i think we’d all agree our midfield is slow and easily bypassed and not as dominate as it used to be?

I don't think he’s a world beater but Rodri is wank as is being proved again in tonight's game. Gundog i prefer but he’s slow as fuck
lose one game?? Are you for real ??? They lost 3 and got tonked by City & Watford, they also only conceded 2 less goals than us ...!!

If you are a City fan, why do you talk so much utter bollocks about the dippers and slag City players off??

Get to fuck im done with you... Too many fuckin Wums on here ...

lose one game?? Are you for real ???

If you are a City fan, why do you talk so much utter bollocks about the dippers and slag City players off??

Get to fuck im done with you... Too many fuckin Wums on here ...
one game when it mattered.

id be intetested to know if you think Liverpool are a better team right now than City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.