Laporte
Robertson

Fabinho
Thiago

Salah
De Bruyne
Mane

Aguero
From all the combines I have seen on here, this one I think stands out.
Of course there is the very close arguement between keepers and I really do think it is the toss of a coin on that, possibly slanted by whichever side you support.
The Walker/TAA is another close one but despite giving away the odd extra penalty, walker is the better defender. With the attacking talent ahead of them then I would agree with Walker as above.
In his pomp Fernandinho would have got in ahead of Fabinho but maybe a couple of years too old now (but still class). Thiago has hardly been involved but could easily grace that side.

From all the combines I have seen on here, this one I think stands out.
Of course there is the very close arguement between keepers and I really do think it is the toss of a coin on that, possibly slanted by whichever side you support.
The Walker/TAA is another close one but despite giving away the odd extra penalty, walker is the better defender. With the attacking talent ahead of them then I would agree with Walker as above.
In his pomp Fernandinho would have got in ahead of Fabinho but maybe a couple of years too old now (but still class). Thiago has hardly been involved but could easily grace that side.

I'd swap Laporte out for Dias, too. He's not been anywhere near his best since his injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.