City/Liverpool combined XIs

Seen a few of these published today, and am always incredulous at the line-ups (although I guess that’s the point of them). Anyway, interested in seeking any serious suggestions. For what it’s worth, here’s mine (assuming everyone was fully fit):

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
Sterling and Foden have to be in that team. Gabby too. Dias too soon to say.

Alisson

Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson

Fabinho
Thiago

Salah
De Bruyne
Mane

Aguero

Won't be a popular 11 on here,but taking the tints off.....other than maybe Foden for Salah,its probably about right.

I did have Rodri in there but remembered these cunts just signed Thiago, you can't leave him out with the medals he's won, and his passing range. Also was tempted to put Firmino as he is such a good team player, but you can't look past Sergio's goals over the last 10 years.

——————-Ederson———————
Walker—Dias—vanDijk—Robertson
——————-Thiago————————
——deBruyne——Bernardo————
—Salah———Agüero———-Mane—

Coach: Pep

You could toss a coin between Ederson and Allison, and Pep and Klopp. I think apart from ’keeper and coach, the rest of the team picks itself, the outfield players are clearly the best in their positions between the two sides.

I went for Ederson because his passing is quite astonishing, second best passer of the ball in the league behind de Bruyne, and his shot stopping is underrated. I went for Pep because of his style of play and he doesn’t moan like fuck when we lose. But it could have been either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.