City/Liverpool combined XIs

I can't believe how many of you are picking Walker over Alexander-Arnold. Just because we support City doesn't mean we have to delude ourselves.
Going on his performances so far this season you could easily go 50/50,. Walkers been excellent. Should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Sorry saw the headline and had to say ...No fuckin way would I contemplate anything remotely near "combined" the thought revolts me.

A lot of bias answers here today!

Our midfield is fucking rubbish, KDB aside; Bernardo and Foden rarely play there. Aguero isn't good enough anymore, Pep dont play him a lot of the time in big games.

Allison
Walker-Van Dijk-Laporte-Robertson
KDB-Fabinho-Henderson
Sterling-Salah-Mane

Our midfield is fucking rubbish, KDB aside; Bernardo and Foden rarely play there. Aguero isn't good enough anymore, Pep dont play him a lot of the time in big games.

Allison
KDB-Fabinho-Henderson
Sterling-Salah-Mane

Henderson ?

obviously a wum, dipper or just a fucking imbecile

Allison
KDB-Fabinho-Henderson
Sterling-Salah-Mane
Henderson ?? Lol.... He’s utter shite, he wouldn’t get our team bus, let alone the bench, he’s distinctly average and completely overrated by the media and some on here...!!!

I just read Michael Cox's article (from a couple weeks ago) on the subject in the Athletic. He includes Aguero, Laporte, and De Bruyne from City. Of course the general point of the article is how much worse City's players have become and how great Liverpool's have become. I can tell you Cox isn't a current fan of City, as of late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.