Laporte
Robertson
Thiago
De Bruyne
B Silva
Salah
Mané
Aguero

Haha are you serious Ric. Sterling, Fernandinho and Silva would walk strait into that team...
Fernandinho and Silva don’t even “walk into” our team at the moment! Sterling/Mane was the tougher one by far, very little in it. As a Blue, I obviously prefer Sterling as he’s far less of a dickhead than Mane, but he slightly edges it at the moment. Sterling is younger and has greater potential though.

Ederson
Walker VanDijk Laporte Robertson
DeBruyne Fabinho Bernardo
Salah Aguero Mane

Although I think their strongest 11 and our strongest 11 are a very similar level, there’s no question we have the strongest squad.

The drop off from their first 11 is staggering

Fernandinho and Silva don’t even “walk into” our team at the moment! Sterling/Mane was the tougher one by far, very little in it. As a Blue, I obviously prefer Sterling as he’s far less of a dickhead than Mane, but he slightly edges it at the moment. Sterling is younger and has greater potential though.
Agreed.
Sterling has more goals than mane since the start of last season but mane’s overall contribution and finishing is better in my opinion.
I think mane in the city team would be devastating (but he’s still a ****)

Ederson
Walker VanDijk Laporte Robertson
DeBruyne Fabinho Bernardo
Salah Aguero Mane

Although I think their strongest 11 and our strongest 11 are a very similar level, there’s no question we have the strongest squad.

The drop off from their first 11 is staggering
I’m not convinced there is that much difference in the qualities of the two squads tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.