City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

jma

He was the funniest half time person they have had in years.

The others are shocking compared to him (although at least Ferris is a professional 'host', I'm not sure what the other two add at all)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Am I the only one who thinks he's a cringeworthy, embarrassing gobshite?

no mate, he was embarrassing at the sheff wed match reffing the kids game

and he's not averse to the odd racist slur either

tonea2003 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The kids match at half time against Sheffield Wednesday was poor. Ok, it got a few laughs, making sure City won, but those Sheffield kids must have been upset being treated like that.

The favouring City thing was funny once or twice, but to carry it through the game was pretty pathetic.

Eli Panic said:
tonea2003 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The kids match at half time against Sheffield Wednesday was poor. Ok, it got a few laughs, making sure City won, but those Sheffield kids must have been upset being treated like that.

The favouring City thing was funny once or twice, but to carry it through the game was pretty pathetic.

Fucking hell mate lighten up. I thought Mike was the only decent one we've had. Hate Hugh Ferris with a passion and I haven't got a clue what the other two bring to the table other than Natalie Pike being nice to look at. Mike was funny and quick witted, Fan zone danny is shit, hugh ferris is a knobhead and natalie pike is boring as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.