City Matters and Kharkiv

If people are only going to away games to build up their loyalty points then that’s worrying in itself.That’s actually pretty strange behaviour to be honest.

I always thought going to the match was about supporting the team and the experience of the day/night out.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Where you're going wrong is talking bollocks.

Strange behaviour is making up an (unlikely) scenario (people only go to away games to build up their loyalty points) and then drawing a daft conclusion based on the initial false premise.

People do go to away games to watch City not to build up loyalty points.

So the lack of 20 points has stopped loyal City fans going 0n a 4 day journey of over 3,500 miles. Hmmmmmmmmm. Am I missing something ? anyone that wanted a ticket would get one the lack of viable transport options is the reason they are not going (me included) not 20/40 points.

I think TC have got more pressing matters to worry about judging by some of the reports on their finances. I wouldn’t book anything with them currently

Pay on your credit card and you’ll be OK.

Getting an alternative flight might be a problem.

I went to the 17/18 dead rubber with Thomas Cook.

Had a good time, but it's a long day, and I need to save my holidays. Nowt to do with loyalty points.
Also, the first CL away game is always short notice, no matter which club you support.

Where you're going wrong is talking bollocks.

Strange behaviour is making up an (unlikely) scenario (people only go to away games to build up their loyalty points) and then drawing a daft conclusion based on the initial false premise.

People do go to away games to watch City not to build up loyalty points.

Could you clarify this comment then?

“Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points”

That’s basically saying to me that they won’t go to some away games if there won’t be a points on offer.

Could you clarify this comment then?

“Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points”

That’s basically saying to me that they won’t go to some away games if there won’t be a points on offer.

The quote you are referring to might as well be in the media thread where a journalist states 'some city fans I have spoken to say'. Who are they ? Do you really believe a Blue would not go to Everton/Southampton because he no longer gets 20/40 points ?

The quote you are referring to might as well be in the media thread where a journalist states 'some city fans I have spoken to say'. Who are they ? Do you really believe a Blue would not go to Everton/Southampton because he no longer gets 20/40 points ?

I don’t know. I’m just going off what was written. This thread and the comments that follow are all about the ‘some fans’ referred to in that opening post.

If I’ve misunderstood then fair enough but my interpretation of that post was that ‘a few lads’ won’t go to as many away games if there won’t be points on offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.